A Trek to the Everest Base Camp in Nepal.
Cross over many high mountain passes and trek on the glaciers.
Experience the warmth of the local Sherpa culture.
Visit some scenic Monasteries.
Get a spectacular panoramic view of the Himalayan Ranges.
See many high peaks with height of 8000 meters or more.
- Region: Himalayan Ranges in Nepal
- Trek Type: Group Adventures
- Group Size: 1 to 16 People per Group.
- When is the best time to trek: April to December.
- Not a good time to trek: Jan to Mar.
- Trek Begins and Ends at: Kathmandu.
- Trekking Duration: 14 nights / 15 days.
- Difficulty level of the Trek: Medium to High.
- Total Trekking Distance: 120 Kilometers (both sides).
- Maximum Altitude Gain: 5,644 meters.
- Daily Altitude Gain: 200 to 400 meters.
- Type of Accommodation: Hotel or tea houses on a twin sharing basis.
What to expect:
An adventure filled fun time with moderate to difficult trekking on mountain terrain. A lifetime adventure activity filled with fun and moderate to difficult level trekking on high altitude mountain terrains with some splendid views of the nature. Fitness Needed: Any individual between 12 to 80 years old, who are enthusiastic adventure lover and loves trekking with some or average fitness level.
In summer the night time temperature on upper Altitudes regions will range between -5 to -15 and in winter it will range between -10 to -25. The lower altitude ranges will report between 20 to 0 in summer and 5 to -10 in winter. (Temperature in degree Celsius).
Everest base camp trek is one of the finest trekking destinations in the world, where you not only get to see the world’s tallest peak, Mount Everest but many other high peaks of the world such as Makalu and Lhotse.Trekking to the Everest Base Camp (EBC) is always the favorite among every adventure enthusiasts who love to trek. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp facing the south is in the Nepal region and the most popular option for trekkers to reach Everest Base Camp. It is situated on an altitude of 5364 meters. This trekking route is of moderate difficulty level and few instances will be very strenuous. This will be a challenging task and the key over here is your patience level and not your fitness level. People with average fitness level will be able to it successfully, after all it is a trekking to the Everest Base Camp and not climbing the Mount Everest. Our guides, porters will take care and ensure that you are able to reach on your speed, let it take the time of its own.
Our trekking expedition will cover the below famous points apart from many other. Namche Bazaar, Namche Museum, Tengboche Monastery and The oldest Shepra Village on the highest peak. We will get to see the Mount Lhotse, Mount Ama Dablam, The Imja Valley, Mount Makalu, Mount Cho Yu, Mount Pumori, Mount Nuptse, Mount Cholatse , Mount Thamserku, Khumbu Glacier, Khumbu Icefall, Khumbutse, Lingtren, Mahalangur, Everest Base Camp and a trek to top of Mount Kala Patthar. You will get a panoramic view of the Himalayan Ranges from the Mount Kala Patthar, including the complete view of the Everest.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Upon arrival our representative will meet you and take you to the hotel and issue your first permit. In the evening you can visit the Thamel Street, it is a very popular place. It has lot of restaurants, casinos and plenty of shops to buy trekking gears and accessories. You can also visit the Darbar Marg.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2800 meters) than walk to Phakding (2652 meters)
After breakfast we will proceed to the Tribhuvan Domestic Airport, Kathmandu. We will take a flight to Lukla. The total flying time is of 35 minutes. The experience of flying in this route will be one of your best. The flight will be passing through valleys and presenting some breathtaking views of the mountain y 05ranges and the Nepali villages atop. Once you arrive in Lukla, our representatives will receive you. Immediately we will start our trekking and trek to Phakding. It is at an altitude level of 2652m. It is a simple trek for 2.5 hours. The trail will pass via many small villages and green mountains. We will stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 meters)
Today we will trek for Namche Bazaar. Namche is at an altitude level of 3, 440 meters. The route is surrounded by huge green mountain ranges. The Dudh Koshi River flows along the side till Namche. We will stop at Monjo for the lunch, as that is the last point to get food before Namche. The route between Monjo and Namche is a gradually inclining trail amidst thick green forest. You will be able to get a glimpse of Everest and Lhotse just before Namche, though not very clear. Overnight stay at hotel. Total trekking will be 6 to 7 hours with moderate difficulty level and a portion after Monjo will be strenuous.
Day 04: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (3440 meters) Short Hike
This is a day for acclimatization and we will be resting in Namche Bazaar. It is a place that has everything one can wish for, Coffee shops, bars, restaurants and many more things to do. You can go to the Namche museum, this a little above Namche Bazaar, just about 20 minutes trek. You can get a clear view of Everest and Lhotse from this place. You can visit the Namche Bazaar (Market) and Namche Monastery.
Day 05: Namche to Tengboche (3860 meters)
Tengboche is a small valley at an altitude level of 3,860m. It is one of the most beautiful places of our entire trekking route. The Tengboche Monastery is a famous and beautiful place, worth visiting. The trek time will be about 5 hours with moderate difficulty level.
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4360 meters)
Today we will start our trek and go towards the Pangboche village and we will get some nice views of Mount Ama Dablam. We are likely to have our lunch at Pangboche. We will then trek towards Pheriche and proceed to the Imja Valley. We will be able to see the Lobuche River and will pass through it and take steep hike to Dingboche. Overnight stay in a hotel at Dingboche. The trek will be about 6 to 7 hours while it will be moderate for most part, there will be about 1 steep incline.
Day 07: Acclimatization at Dingboche (4360 meters)
Today will be an acclimatization day. We can take a small hike to get a view of worlds three top mountain peaks, Mount Lhotse, Mount Makalu and Mount Cho Yu. Besides these, you will see plenty of peaks and mountain ranges. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8: Dingboche to Thukla(4630 m)
Today’s hike is very small and easy. The trail is really flat till Thukla. Dingboche to Thukla take 3 hours to reach. On the way you can see the very first glimpse of Khumbu glacier wall, excellent view of mount Pumori and Nuptse.
Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 meters)
Today we will start trekking towards Dughla (4, 600m) and then to Lobuche (4,940m). On this route we will get to see a huge stream and many mountain peaks including Mount Pumori (7, 138m), Mount Nuptse, Mount Cholatse and Mount Thamserku. Once we pass the Khumbu Glacier we will get to see the highest peaks such as Khumbutse, Lingtren, Pumori and Mahalangur. While all of these will look very near to the Mount Everest, it is not possible to get a glimpse of Everest from here. Total trekking time will be 6 to 7 hours and this will be a moderate trek. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170 meters) to Everest Base Camp (5364 meters) & back to Gorakshep.
This will be a completely glacier route. The trek to Gorakshep (5, 170m) and Everest Base Camp (5, 364m) is likely to be a moderate trek. You can see Everest on the way but you can’t get a full view from Base camp, the Kumbhu icefall will be very clearly visible. This part of the trek will surely feel like you are in heaven amidst the glaciers and see the gigantic mountain up-close. We will get to see the peak of the Everest very clearly tomorrow from Kala Patthar. Overnight stay in a hotel at Gorakshep. The total trekking time will be 8 – 9 hours.
Day 11: Hiking to Kala Patthar (5645m) and descend to Pheriche (4400)
The hike to Kala Patthar will be the most difficult part of this trekking expedition of yours as well as the most rewarding one. You will be able to see the Peak of Everest. In fact Kala Patthar is the only place which will give you views of almost the entire high peak mountains of the Himalayan Ranges. It will take about 2.5 to 3 hours to reach Kala Patthar from Gorakshep. After Kala Patthar it will be all descending from now on and the trek becomes very simple, though you have to be careful about the decline. We will need another 5 – 6 hours to reach Pheriche. one steep incline and rest simple and easy trek.
Day 12: Pheriche to Namche
It will be about 6 to 7 hours of easy declining trekking.
Day 13: Namche to Lukla(2800m)
It will take about 6 – 7 hours to reach Lukla. This will remain a simple trek. We will get a very small incline just before Lukla.
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu
Today we will proceed to the Airport and catch our flight to Kathmandu and enjoy the valley views throughout the 35 minutes flying time. This is a complete leisure day and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 15: Departure
Please check out by 12 noon to catch your flight. We will drop you at the Airport.
- Batch 01: 14th April – 28th April
- Batch 02: 21st April – 5th May
- Batch 03: 28th April – 12th May
- Batch 04: 5th May – 19th May
- Batch 05: 6th May – 20th May
- Batch 06: 12th May – 26th May
- Batch 07: 19th May – 2nd June
- Batch 08: 20th May – 3rd June
- Batch 09: 26th May – 9th June
- Batch 10: 27th May – 10th June
- Batch 11: 2nd June – 16th June
- Batch 12: 9th June – 23rd June
- Batch 13: 8th Sept – 22nd Sept
- Batch 14: 15th Sept – 29th Sept
- Batch 15: 22nd Sept – 6th Oct
- Batch 16: 29th Sept – 13th Oct
- Batch 17: 6th Oct – 20th Oct
- Batch 18: 13th Oct – 27th Oct
- Batch 19: 20th Oct – 3rd Nov
- Batch 20: 27th Oct – 10th Nov
- Batch 21: 3rd Nov – 17th Nov
- Batch 22: 10th Nov – 24th Nov
- Batch 23: 17th Nov – 1st Dec
- Batch 24: 24th Nov – 8th Dec
- Batch 25: 1st Dec – 15th Dec
- Batch 26: 8th Dec – 22nd Dec
- Batch 27: 15th Dec – 29th Dec
- Batch 28: 22nd Dec – 5th Jan
What does it include?
- Airport pick up and drop for international terminal.
- Domestic airport transfers.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (2 nights).
- Accommodation during the trekking period (12 nights).
- Domestic return flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- Certified guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
What it does not include?
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
- Soft-drinks / Beverages / Alcohols / Snacks / Chocolates Etc.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.).
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s).
– : Book Now : –
Everest Base Camp Trek
For inquiry please write us below: