Thailand is an incredible destination with palaces, temples, markets, shopping, spas, friendly people, fine dining and some of the best hotels in the world. The word ‘Thai’ means freedom, so literally Thailand is the land of freedom and Thailand proudly proclaims that, unlike its neighbours, it has never been colonized. This has allowed the kingdom to retain its unique culture, traditions and language. With a long, rich heritage and abundant natural resources, from its mist-covered mountains in the north rising up to the Myanmar border, to the verdant limestone islands of the Andaman Sea, the tranquil villages moored along the Mekong River and the ever present pulsing energy of Bangkok, Thailand is without a doubt one of the most exotic destinations in Asia.
In addition to being one of the world’s most rewarding travel destinations, Thailand is also the most convenient gateway for travelling to Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Located in the hub of Southeast Asia, our Thailand DMC can assist with enquiries and arrange travel plans for these countries.
Duration: 5 days/ 4 Nights
(08:00 – 18:00 Hrs)
Suwarnabhumi Airport Transfers from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel on SIC Basis
(08:00 – 08:30 Hrs) Hotel Lobby (Concierge Desk)
Coral island with lunch at Indian Restaurant on SIC Basis & Alcazar Show Pattaya
(10:00 – 10:30 Hrs)
Hotel Lobby (Concierge Desk)
Transfer from Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel on SIC Basis
(13:30-1400 Hrs) Hotel Lobby (Concierge Desk)
Bangkok City Tour with Gems Gallery (Golden & Marble Temple) on SIC Basis.
Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch.
(08:00 – 18:00 Hrs) Hotel Lobby (Concierge Desk)
Transfers from Bangkok Hotel to Suwarnabhumi Bangkok Airport on SIC Basis
- INR 12600/- Per Person on twin sharing basis.
- USD 199/- Per Person on twin sharing basis.
Group Discounts Available
- 3 Star Accommodations
- Daily breakfast
- Local Transport
- Airport Transfer
- Visa On Arrival.
- Air Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Seashore Pattaya / Bella Express or Similar 3 star in Pattaya.Rooms Type: – Standard Room with Breakfast
- Howard Square Bangkok or Similar 3 star in Bangkok.Rooms Type: – Standard Room with Breakfast
SIC Transfer Schedule:
- Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel (8:00hrs./ 10:00hrs./ 12:00hrs./ 14:00hrs./ 16:00hrs./ 18:00hrs.)
- Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel (10.00-10.30Hrs)
- Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport (08:00hrs./ 10:00hrs./ 12:00hrs./ 14:00hrs./ 16:00hrs./ 18:00hrs.)
Limited Period Offer.. Hurry up..
– : Book Now : –
Thailand – Land of Freedom
US$ 199 + 4.5% PayPal Fees = Total US$ 208
Get in touch for more info:
- Call/WhatsApp: +917567235577
- E-mail: email@example.com